Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Yetunde Oduwole Cries Out , Curses Nollywood Actor

44-year-old UK based cougar, Yetunde Bustline Oduwole who was in love with 35-year-old Nollywood actor, Babatunde Bernard has cursed the actor.
Yetunde oduwole and baba tee
Yetunde oduwole and baba tee
According to a report by E247Mag, the chubby Yoruba actor popularly called Baba Tee had left Yetunde unceremoniously for one 32-year-old Dupe Odulate. It however seems Yetunde has been finding it difficult to deal with the emotions of breaking up with the chubby comedian cum actor..
In a YouTube video released yesterday, Yetunde did not only cry, she cursed her ex-boyfriend over claims that Tunde embarrassed her before the world. In the video, she said:
“Tunde, this afternoon again, you embarrassed me before the whole world. You’ve been embarrassing me right from the 18th of January. I got about 20 messages today from your Facebook friends, and they were asking me if we are quarreling that you have removed all my pictures from your wall.
Even to the extent that you went to the albums I created for you, and removed all my
photos there, and you left my friends, Tolu and the rest of them. Why should you embarrass me this much? What did I do to you? Is it a crime to date you?
Baba-Tee-And-Yetunde-Oduwole-2014-AlabamaU2-650x400
Baba Tee and Yetunde Oduwole
Why is it that every time we fight, you do drastic things? Hmm, I pity you… I really pity you. Don’t you know that they don’t offend me? I’m always sincere with all the men I date, and if they are dishonest with me, they find it terrible and difficult to climb up in life again.
READ ALSO: Father Shot Dead While Holding His Baby
READ MORE:www.naij.com

No comments:

Post a Comment