Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

See Who Taylor Swift Just Called Her 'Friend'


Taylor Swift



Taylor Swift and Kanye West made headlines at the Grammys earlier this year when they were spotted hanging out with each other. Their handshake came years after that infamous 2009 VMA incident when West stormed the stage during her acceptance speech with his "Imma let you finish" interruption.
And now it seems that the twosome are definitely on better terms.

"We actually, I guess, could be called friends now!" she told Glamour U.K. "I honestly think I needed to continue to prove myself in my career and I think it finally got to a place where he realized he respected what I do as a musician."
Regarding her philosophy when it comes to her music, Swift noted that less is more when it comes to singing about sex.
"You know, everybody has different priorities as an artist. Every woman has different things that make them feel strong and powerful," she said. "For me, I don't have any need or urge to write about overt sexuality. It just never occurs to me. I appreciate girls who sing about whatever they want, because that's what they want to sing about."


Calvin Harris Makes It Official -- Yes, He's Following Taylor Swift on Instagram 
Taylor also got real about her much-speculated love life, sharing that "I do feel jaded about relationships, to be honest." She adds that the media is often to blame for her relationships ending. (She most recently sparked romance rumors and a paparazzi storm after she was spotted out with Calvin Harris.)
"Well, there is no easy way for me to engage with romance. I'm really busy, so I can't," she said. "And it's a good thing that I feel really independent and I feel that my friends are all I need. It's kind of a sad way I got there, though, being shamed into it."
She continued, "Well, what else is it when you have two boyfriends in one year and everyone's calling you boy crazy, making jokes about you at awards shows? That's public humiliation. And I don't think it's fair."

Source Billboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment