Pages

Monday, June 29, 2015

Overweight woman flaunts her muscular new physique

An overweight 27 year old Canadian woman shed a third of her body weight, she went from being overweight in high school to placing in national bodybuilding tournaments.
Trista Elaschuk who used to weigh 195lbs now weighs only 130lbs and is now participating in various bodybuilding competitions.

Trista said she decided to lose weight after high school so she joined weight watchers and lost 50lbs but like so many other people she gained weight again. However, when she met her current bf Kale, he inspired her to lose the wiehgt and maintain it.
About a year after they met, in November 2010, they went on a double date to their first bodybuilding convention. There, she felt in awe of the professional bodybuilders, and realized that she, too, could compete.
'I was so inspired and motivated by these women on stage and knew I had to be one of them,' she explained.
So Trista hired a coach, who worked with her for 23 weeks to get ready for her first competition. 
'I traded in partying and binge eating on the weekends for heavy lifting and meal prep,' she wrote on her Facebook page. All that hard work paid off - her debut was at the Southern Alberta Bodybuilding Championship, where she placed three out of 15. 
'I struggled with weight my entire life and went on my first diet at the age of 16,' she said in a recent interview. 'I knew I had to made a change.'


linda ikeji blog

No comments:

Post a Comment