Pages

Monday, July 13, 2015

The woman with the most expensive body in the world :

Amanda Lepore, 46, is one of the most famous transsexual fixtures on the New York party and she has the most expensive body in the world...she bought 'em...:-)

Amanda who had a sex-change at age 19 has had three breast augmentations, buttock implants and even had her bottom ribs broken so she could achieve a smaller waist. It's illegal in the US so she went to do it in Mexico. She's also had
multiple nips and tucks, lip injections, fillers, Botox, a nose job, a forehead lift and had her hairline lowered.
 
Asked how much her cosmetic work has cost in total, the busty blonde declined to provide an answer, merely stating: 'There is a reason I am labeled ‘The Most Expensive Body On Earth’.
 
She says that her s*x change from male to female, was the most painful procedure she’s had done.
'It didn’t hurt when I got it done at the hospital,' she recounted. 'But they give you a dilator as part of the healing process, which you have to keep in for extended periods of time to stretch the vaginal opening. If I could have a crystal ball and see what I look like now - you know, modeling, hanging out with Daphne Guinness - I'd be like, "Wow, I can't believe this" It felt like a knife. It was the most painful thing I had ever experienced.'
SEE MORE @ Lindaikejiblog

No comments:

Post a Comment