Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs Talks

Cossy Orjiakor has revealed when she will stop exposing her boobs.
Cossy Orjiakor Talks About Exposing Her Boobs
Cossy Orjiakor
Cossy in an interview said she will only stop exposing herself when her skin has become wrinkled and doctors do not have a solution to it, which she assumes will be at the age of 70.

She also spoke about acquiring more knowledge and what she is doing about it at the moment. She said:
READ ALSO:Korede Bello Sings In Church Again, blessed
I am doing a course at Independent Television Producers Association of Nigeria. I am just short of words when it comes to the benefits I have gained from them over the course of 10 years. The first romance with them was in my university days. I have B.Sc in Accountancy from UNN and graduated with a 2.1. The crazy thing is that I have never used the degree. A free course in scripting, producing and directing from ITPAN training school made me decide to go into the movie world. So now, I am paying just N20, 000 to learn editing. My lecturer is a well-known name in editing.
He’s Mr. Steve Sodiya. And today my assignment is a real 1 minute music video edit. I just love acquiring knowledge. It doesn’t mean I will work as an editor any way.
In a recent interview, the actress said she still gets offers for movie roles but she’s very choosy, saying, “I don’t just accept roles like that.”
READ MORE: www.naij.com

No comments:

Post a Comment